All Participants except plenary* and invited* speakers and the designated exhibitor person* need to register for the conference through the Registration System or the on-site registration desk. Registration and payment are handled by Davos Congress, the official conference partner.
* Notice to the plenary and invited speakers and the designated exhibitor person: You will be provided a template via email for submitting your registration information to Davos Congress and, subsequently, receive a direct link to the hotel reservation.
The contact information for questions on the registration and accommodation reservation process is listed here.
|Registration||until 15 August 2022||16 August – 2 September 2022||Onsite|
|Full (Regular)||CHF 880||CHF 980||CHF 1080|
|Student||CHF 680||CHF 780||CHF 880|
- The regular registration fee includes admission to all technical sessions, program book, accepted abstracts (pdf via download), conference app, lunch, coffee break, and admissions to the Welcome Reception (Sunday) and the Conference Dinner (Thursday).
- Student participants (excl. Conference Dinner) are asked to submit a copy of their student ID to the Registration Office for confirmation.
- The proceedings will be published as open access.
- Optionally, the registration to the Tutorial Day can be booked using the Registration System.
Bus Transport Zurich International Airport (ZRH) – Davos Congress – ZRH (Optional)
By paying a fee of CHF 50 per person per tour (return ticket CHF 100 per person), you and your partner and/or family can sign up for a chartered bus service for ICSCRM only with door-to-door service from Zurich International Airport (ZRH) to Davos Congress and back. The buses will be made available on Saturday and Sunday from ZRH, return travel will be available on Friday. Booking is available through the Registration System. All persons booking the bus service are requested to indicate their arrival time at a later stage; the corresponding request will be sent out in August 2022.
Accompanying Persons (Optional)
By paying a fee of CHF 160, your partner and/or family can join you in attending the Welcome Reception and the official Conference Dinner. Booking is available through the Registration System.
Change & Cancellation Policy
Until 31 July 2022, a handling fee of CHF 50.00 will be charged. From 1 August 2022 until 2 September 2022, a handling fee of CHF 50.00 + a cancellation fee of CHF 150.00 will be charged. After 2 September 2022, 100% of the registration fee will be charged / no refund.
Registration to ICSCRM 2022 will be handled entirely by Davos Congress and follow the policies employed by Davos Congress.